Our very popular Advanced Photography workshops are limited to a maximum of four people.
Building on the knowledge you've already acquired (e.g. a knowledge of aperture, shutter and ISO control), Peter Evans will be taking your photography to a new level by covering the following topics (in no particular order of importance):
- Shooting at an Equestrian Centre - freezing action, panning, etc.
- Full day trip to Bordeaux - street, city, and night photography (see below)
- Photographing at Night whilst Painting with Light
- Full day trip to Le Teich bird reserve - Bird and wildlife photography (see below)
- Creating a cheap but effective Home Studio on a budget
- Advanced Flash Techniques
- More about shooting RAW and post-processing your images
- Shooting for Black & White in low light in an 18thC blacksmith's shop and flour mill with horizontal water-wheel
Note : The forge and mill are operated and maintained by volunteers. Guests are asked to make a donation on exit.
- An in-depth study of composition and what makes an appealing photograph